Saturday, June 18, 2011

setlists

http://setlists.pattismithlogbook.info/index.html


26 August 2005, Archa Theatre, Prague, Czech Republic (with Tom Verlaine)

Are You Experienced?, Space Monkey, Redondo Beach, My Blakean Year, Free Money, Ghost Dance,Beneath the Southern Cross, Ain’t it Strange, We Three, About a Boy, Dancing Barefoot,Because the Night, Peaceable Kingdom, Not Fade Away, People Have the Power, (encores): Wing,Like a Rolling Stone, Rock n Roll Nigger/Gloria

Note: Our source said that Patti read a few poems but has no idea which ones and when they were read.

24 June 2007, Alter Schlachthof, Dresden, Germany (with Jackson Smith)
Redondo Beach, Space Monkey, Changing of the Guards, Ghost Dance, Pissing in a River,Are You Experienced?, Summer Cannibals, Wild Leaves, Ain’t it Strange, Gimme Shelter, Pushin’ Too Hard,White Rabbit, Because the Night, Soul Kitchen, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Gloria, (encore): Helpless,Babelogue/Rock n Roll Nigger

13 July 2008, Arena Wien, Vienna, Austria (with Jackson Smith)

Pissing in a River, Frederick, Are You Experienced?, Within You Without You, Don’t Say Nothing,Beneath the Southern Cross, Helpless, Ain’t it Strange, For Your Love, Ghost Dance, Dancing Barefoot,Because the Night, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Gloria, (encore): Gimme Shelter, People Have the Power, Rock N Roll Nigger

15 July 2009, Divadlo Archa, Prague, Czech Republic (with Tom Verlaine)

Redondo Beach, Paint it Black, Birdland, Ghost Dance, Beneath the Southern Cross, We Three, Ain’t it Strange, Pissing in a River, Dancing Barefoot, Peaceable Kingdom/People Have the Power (spoken), Because the Night, Land/Gloria, (encore): People Have the Power, Rock n Roll Nigger

17 July 2009, Pohoda Festival, Letisko Trencín, Trencin, Slovakia (with Tom Verlaine)
Gloria, Redondo Beach, Ghost Dance, Beneath the Southern Cross, Pissing in a River, Dancing Barefoot, Because the Night, People Have the Power, Rock n Roll Nigger

5 July 2010, Zitadelle Spandau, Berlin, Germany (with Jack Petruzelli)

Ask the Angels, Redondo Beach, Ghost Dance, Free Money, Space Monkey, Play with Fire, Pumping My Heart (false start), Pumping My Heart, People Who Died*, Beneath the Southern Cross,We Three, Dancing Barefoot, Because the Night, Pissing in a River, People Have the Power*+%, (encore): Wing, Gloria, Rock n Roll Nigger*+

Note: Patti Smith & Her Band.
Special guests Peter Buck*, Michael Stipe+ , Scott McCaughey+ , Bill Rieflin+ and Daniel Kahn%.

30 May 2011, Burgtheater, Vienna, Austria

"An evening of music and words with Patti Smith"
Grateful, Redondo Beach, Birdland, Ghost Dance, Dancing Barefoot, Paths That Cross, Improvisation/My Blakean Year, Beneath the Southern Cross, Helpless, People Who Died, Because the Night, Pissing in a River, Gloria, (encore): Rock n Roll Nigger

Note: Patti Smith and Her Band, electro acoustic performance.

SUMMARY:


About a Boy: I

Ain’t it Strange: IIII
Are You Experienced?: III

Ask the Angels: I
Babelogue: I

Because the Night: IIIIII

Beneath the Southern Cross: IIIIIII
Birdland: II
Changing of the Guards: I

Dancing Barefoot: IIIIII

Don’t Say Nothing: I
For Your Love: I
Frederick: I

Free Money: II
Ghost Dance: IIIIIII

Gimme Shelter: II
Gloria: IIIIIII

Grateful: I
Helpless: III

Land: I
Like a Rolling Stone: I
My Blakean Year: II
Not Fade Away: I
Paint it Black: I
Paths That Cross: I
Peaceable Kingdom: II

People Have the Power: IIIII
People Who Died: II
Pissing in a River: IIIIII

Play with Fire: I
Pumping My Heart: I

Pushin’ Too Hard: I

Redondo Beach: IIIIII
Rock n Roll Nigger: IIIIIII
Smells Like Teen Spirit: II
Soul Kitchen: I
Space Monkey: III

Summer Cannibals: I
We Three: III

Wild Leaves: I
Wing: II
Within You Without You: I
White Rabbit: I

No comments:

Post a Comment